Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tomorrow I will.....

...show my children patience.
...show my children kindness and warmth.
...give my children hugs, not lectures.
...begin our morning lessons with a verse, and light a candle.
...finish Alice in Wonderland with Ami, begin Black Beauty, and read at least 6 books to Eden and Noah.
...pray for guidance in questioning whether things are essential or not.
...not eat anything that is not good for me.
...be silly, and laugh with my children.
...find creative ways to enlist the children's help with chores, rather than badgering.
...check back on this blog to see how much I have succeeded.

The goal of this blog is to 1) serve as my own journal of inner spiritual centering work, so I can be more available to my children, my self and my husband in ways I want to be. 2) This blog will serve as a way to chronicle, visually, the educational and spiritual development of my children. I don't scrapbook--this will have to suffice. 3) This blog will hopefully lead me to others (Waldorf parents, homeschoolers, natural living proponents, fair-trade, hand-made, anti-factory farming, midwife and homebirth loving mamas and papas) who are on a similar path of self discovery, self reflection, true-self-seeking.

I hope others do join along the journey....if not, I will still be here, talking to myself, walking myself along this beautiful path. May I always enjoy the view.

No comments:

Post a Comment